It’s the Year of the Tiger, and what better place to celebrate Lunar New Year than Shanghai Disney Resort? There are plenty of extra treats in several places. Here are the dishes and descriptions, from Nicole Cantore and Disney Parks Blog:
Shanghai Disney Resort
Wandering Moon Restaurant
- Spring Festival Family Feast: Mickey-shaped braised pork belly, steamed chicken stuffed with glutinous rice and vegetable, and steamed fish with tofu
- Spring Festival Afternoon Tea for Two: Enjoy a Chinese-style afternoon tea featuring puddings, cupcakes, and Chinese tea or specialty beverages.
Royal Banquet Hall
- Spring Festival Family Feast Set Menu: Pork rib with mixed mushroom soup to give the blessing of abundant wealth along with steamed codfish, fried rice with spicy abalone sauce, braised white fungus with bamboo seeds, and fruit platter
CookieAnn Bakery Café
- Mickey Passion Fruit Macaroon with Financier
- Minnie Blood Orange Mousse Cake
- CookieAnn Mixed Berry Chocolate Cake
- New Year CookieAnn Cookie
- New Year CookieAnn Caramel Apple
- Donald Waffle with Vanilla-Flavored Ice Cream adorned with Chinese elements
- Donald Vanilla Flavored Ice Cream Cone topped with chocolate Donald
- Spring Festival Pirate’s Feast: A meal fit for a pirate inspired by the Chinese New Year
Pinocchio Village Kitchen
- Spring Festival Pinocchio’s Family Feast with unique New Year elements and inspiration
Mickey & Pals Market Café
- Spring Festival Beast Feast: Bring your appetite for this tasty meal for the New Year!
Outdoor Vending Carts
- Chip & Dale Spring Festival Popcorn Bucket
Quick-Service Restaurants and Kiosks:
- Mickey Spring Festival Tumbler featuring a self-luminating design and bells
Shanghai Disneyland Hotel
- Spring Festival Buffet: Feast on a wide range of fresh seafood, fine meats, traditional Chinese and western dishes, and various types of New Year-themed desserts.
- Spring Festival Family Set Dinner: Indulge in a festival set menu masterfully prepared while basking in the sights on ILLUMINATE! A Nighttime Celebration.
- New Year Raspberry Jelly White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Toy Story Hotel
- Spring Festival Buffet: Sunnyside Café invites you and your family to come celebrate the Spring Festival with a special holiday-themed buffet!
Happy Lunar New Year! May this year be filled with endless happiness and tons of tasty treats.
(Note: All offerings are subject to change.)
Keep up with all the latest Disney information on Disney Dreamer and like our Facebook page.