It’s the Year of the Tiger! Lunar New Year is currently being celebrated at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. You’ll find special treats around every corner! Here are the dishes and descriptions, from Nicole Cantore and Disney Parks Blog:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
- Golden Tiger Spring Festival Poon Choi Takeaway: This exquisite cuisine is filled with mouth-watering ingredients, and is perfect for sharing with family and friends at home. (Available Jan. 23 through Feb. 20)
- Chinese New Year Festive New and Seasonal Dishes: Ensure your celebration is full of bountiful blessings with new and seasonal dishes exclusively for the Year of the Tiger festivities. (Available Jan. 29 through Feb. 6)
- Chinese New Year Kid’s Menu: Let the little ones get into the celebration with dishes inspired by the Spring Festival. (Available Jan. 21 through Feb. 20)
Dragon Wind (Available Jan. 21 through Feb. 20)
- Chinese New Year Lunch and Dinner Sets: Indulge in your Spring Festival desires with this delicious New Year set menu.
Disney Explorers Lodge
World of Color Restaurant (Available Jan. 29 through Feb. 6)
- Colorful Chinese New Year Set Lunch for Two: Sautéed sea cucumber, scallop and yellow fungus with honey bean on basket-steamed bamboo fungus, shrimp mousse on asparagus fried rice, corn soup with crabmeat and vegetarian sharks fin, and stew pear with rock sugar and chickpeas
Chart Room Cafe
- Chinese New Year Combo: Stewed goose web with dried oyster, black moss and mushroom, steamed shrimp mousse in hairy gourd rings, seasonal vegetables, bamboo fungus soup with kou tau mushroom and cordyceps flower with steamed rice(Available Jan. 29 through Feb. 6)
- Mango Mousse Cake featuring Tigger (Available Jan. 21 through Feb. 20)
Keep up with all the latest Disney information on Disney Dreamer and like our Facebook page.